Wednesday, June 24, 2009

UPDATES

hi,

Sorry for the long silence. Last 2 weeks have been hectic week since I have to rush out for some emergency. It's a family matters anyway.

Anyhow, I do have few items to sell out but yet no picture as the items are still with my friend. So, I will list out the items here and the price. Do let me know if you're interested. I will try to get the pictures for you and email it to you.

Do not worry. I could guarantee you that the items are 100% NEW & AUTHENTIC!!! I'm not going to sell imitation or fake items.


1. LV NEVERFULL MM Price RM 2650 (RM 2600 before 6th July 2009)
2. Bottega Venetta French Wallet Price RM 800 (RM 750 before 6th July 2009)
3. Gucci Small Tote Price RM 1600 (RM 1550 before 6th July 2009)


DO email me if you're interested.

Thank You

1 comment:

  1. Hi how can you have these bags at such low prices?? Does it include the dust bag and authenticity cards?? I am interested in the lv neverfull mm!

    ReplyDelete